Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions govern the relations between Bambuki LTD. (online shop owner at www.bambukifamily.com) on the one side and the users of www.bambukifamily.com online shop (hereinafter “the Website”) on the other side. These conditions bind all users. By clicking any object, link or button throughout the pages of the Website (apart from the current Terms and Conditions link) the user agrees, undertakes and accepts to observe the said Terms and Conditions.
- During registration, by clicking “I accept the General Terms and Conditions”, the user digitally declares as defined in the Electronic Documents Act that they have read and accepted the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Website takes orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In order to purchase a product from the Website, you need to:
4.1 Have a permanent address;
4.2 Fill in the digital registration form correctly;
4.3 Agree to the current Terms and Conditions;
4.4 Provide an accurate and valid telephone number and delivery address;
4.5 Provide access and conditions for delivery;
- Bambuki LTD. can ask for additional confirmation via telephone, fax or email. In case of refusal to provide the aforementioned information by the user, the order will automatically be cancelled with or without prior additional notice.
- Bambuki LTD. reserves the right to deny confirmation of any order due to unavailability of the product or to other reasons by informing the user about the denial and the reasons for it.
- On completing the order, you will receive an automatic confirmation at a previously provided by you email address. As of then, your order is to be considered as accepted and is subject to fulfillment by Bambuki LTD. In case of partial or whole fulfillment impossibility of the order, you will receive an additional email or phone call.
- The approved payment methods for purchases from the Website are cash on delivery or by card. All prices are final, VAT included and in BGN currency for orders within the country and in Euro for orders within Europe. Delivery within the country is handled by Speedy Couriers and by DPD Couriers within Europe.
• The payment processing fee for delivery by PPP-Postal money order is BGN 1 per order. For payment made at the time of order by card or bank transfer, no payment processing fee is charged.
8.1. For orders of less than BGN 130.00 – delivery is at the expense of the customer within Bulgaria.
8.2. For orders exceeding BGN 130.00 – delivery is at the expense of the online shop within Bulgaria,with the exception of the purchase of a product that falls into the “heavy product” category, for which a delivery fee is charged in all cases. (All products, which fall into the “heavy product” category are additionally mentioned in the product description).
8.3. For orders of less than € 80.00 – delivery is at the expense of the customer within Europe.
8.4. For orders exceeding € 80.00 – delivery is at the expense of the online shop within Europe,with the exception of the purchase of a product that falls into the “heavy product” category, for which a delivery fee is charged in all cases. (All products, which fall into the “heavy product” category are additionally mentioned in the product description).
- The conditions stated in the invoice handed to the user on delivery of the product ordered from the Website, together with the current General Terms and Conditions, constitute the full regulation of the contractual relations of both sides, apart from the cases when the user had signed a separate purchases/sale contract with Bambuki LTD.
- Bambuki LTD. reserves the right to make corrections and/or actualise content on the Website at any given time without notice, including changes to items and prices. Such changes will not reflect on orders that have already been made and approved and such will be fulfilled under the conditions that were effective at the time of confirmation of the order in question.
- As a user, you have the right to deny your ordered items within 14 work days of their receipt on the condition that the products are unused, with undamaged original packaging and their commercial appearance is intact, as defined in article 55 of the Law on Consumer Protection. Transportation and other fees during receipt and return of the products are at the user’s expense. On determining a fault with the product within 24 hours of its receipt and if commercial appearance is intact and the original packaging is undamaged, Bambuki LTD. guarantees the product will be replaced for a new one or you will be fully reimbursed, while all transportation and other fees during receipt and return of the products are at the seller’s expense, as defined in article 55 of the Law on Consumer Protection. In case of any discrepancy between the products and their characteristics as described at the Website, the seller will fully reimburse the user, as defined in article 59, paragraph 3 of the Law on Consumer Protection, within 14 work days of the products’ receipt and on the condition that their commercial appearance and original packaging are intact.
- All user information collected by Bambuki LTD. during browsing the Website will only be used for the stated purposes and complying with applicable law. Bambuki LTD will not provide information to third parties without the user’s explicit consent. Bambuki LTD does not give away, sell or distribute in any other way personal user data to third parties on any condition, apart from cases when that is enforced under a law or court order.
- Bambuki LTD reserves the right to alter, add or delete parts of the General Terms and Conditions at our own discretion and at any given time. It is the user’s responsibility to examine the General Terms and Conditions at any given time before using the Website. The fact that a client continues to use the Website after the publication of any alterations will be interpreted as confirmation that they accept and agree to said alterations of the General Terms and Conditions. Therefore, the client agrees that all subsequent purchases are regulated by the General Terms and Conditions, applicable until publication of the altered General Terms and Conditions, and thereafter – in conformity with the altered General Terms and Conditions. According to the implementation of these General Terms and Conditions and all their alterations, Bambuki LTD grants the end user a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to enter and use the Website. By ordering products from Bambuki LTD (both online and by other channels) or accepting delivery of such products described in the invoice, the client agrees to be bound and accepts these General Terms and Conditions. Bambuki LTD reserves the right to alter the General Terms and Conditions without prior notice at our own discretion and at any given time.
- Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for websites and their content that are not part of www.bambukifamily.com. Bambuki LTD does not agree to pursue any website which promotes links to illegal content of copyrighted material, pornography, racism and any other activities prohibited by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. In case a user notices such violations, they are obliged to inform Bambuki LTD so the link to the violator website can be removed.
15.1. Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for possible unintentional omissions related to the actualisation of the information on the Website; does not bear responsibility for any consequences, including possible harm, induced by or related in any way to accessing or using the Website; does not bear responsibility for the Website’s information integrity by viruses or other threats. The information presented on the Website is in conformity with acting laws and its use is voluntary and by the users’ own initiative.
15.2. Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for the exhaustiveness, validity and essence of the information on linked websites.
15.3. Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for possible harm to users while utilizing the Website’s services.
15.4. Bambuki LTD does not guarantee trouble-free and constant accessibility of the www.bambukifamily.com domain.
15.5. Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for the exhaustion of stocks.
15.6. Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for discrepancies in the information about products sold by the manufacturer.
15.7. Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for delays or non-fulfillment of their obligations due to reasons that are beyond the company’s control.
- The sale of the products is regulated by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Alternative dispute resolution: If a customer considers their rights to have been violated, they can address their complaints at email@example.com for an alternative dispute resolution. If the transaction between customer and Bambuki LTD has been carried out online through the Website, as defined in Regulation No 524/2013 we inform customers that they have the right to settle the dispute with the seller outside court through the platform for online dispute resolution, accessible at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Discount coupons do not combine with other current discounts and promotions advertised on the Website.
Information as defined by the Law on Electronic Commerce:
Supplier name: Bambuki LTD, CCI 205603148, with a seat and registered office in: 1312 Sofia, 10 Doiran Str.
Pursuit of activities and customer complaints address: 1612 Sofia, 10 Doiran Str.
Correspondence: 1612 Sofia, 10 Doiran Str., phone number: +359 884787032, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries in public registers: CCI 205603148.
- Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str., phone number: 02/91-53-518, fax: 02/91-53-525, email: email@example.com, web address: www.cpdp.bg.
- Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, floor 3,4 and 6, phone number: 02/933 0565, fax: 02/9884218, consumer hotline: 0700 111 22, web address: www.kzp.bg
Law on the VAT registration № BG203592872.
All Bambuki LTD products come with the maker’s certificate that guarantees their genuine origin. In case of a manufacturing fault which has been determined on receipt of the product in the presence of the courier, please call +359 884787032 immediately. Claims and complaints terms for products purchased from the online shop are described below.
In case of a transportation fault, please exercise your right to make a claim, as described below. If you determine a transportation fault that is not a consequence of misuse, please make a claim at our email address. Every case will be looked into individually. You will receive feedback at the email address or phone number you have provided.
The warranty of the manufacturer is valid for all products in the store.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
- Claims can be made for every product that does not correspond to the one ordered by the client. In case of a complete discrepancy of a given item to the ordered one, please contact Bambuki LTD on the phone numbers provided immediately. The name of the product you have received will be collated with the name of the product in the order. On determining a mistake, the client returns the product and receives the right one, all at Bambuki LTD’s expense.
- Claims cannot be made for defective or non-corresponding products for which the client has been previously informed.
- If the product is contained in a damaged package on delivery, the claim will be taken into consideration only when determined in the presence of the courier during the delivery of the product. In this case, please contact Bambuki LTD on the phone numbers provided immediately. The claim is attested through a record on the consignment note by the client during the delivery of the product.
- When making a claim within 14 work days of their purchase and if all terms of the supplier and all existing legal provisions have been observed, the client can claim reimbursement, replacement or discount from the product price. All expenses of the client on receiving and returning the purchased item, commissions, bank fees etc. outside the actual product price are at the expense of the client.
- No claims can be made from third parties who are not the primary payer regarding the receipt of the product.
- In order for a warranty to be valid, you need to have a receipt or other document that certifies your purchase. In case of a problem or fault, you need to contact Bambuki LTD via phone or email.
- After accepting the claim as valid, Bambuki LTD notifies the client via phone or email and undertakes the following actions to handle the complaint:
- a) sends the client a new product of the same kind on Bambuki LTD’s expense;
- b) in case the same product cannot be provided, offers a choice of another product of the same value;
- c) in case the same product cannot be provided, Bambuki LTD reimburses the client in the legally-set timeframe.
- In case of a rejection of the made claim, Bambuki LTD informs the client about their standpoint via the provided email address or phone number. In case the client wishes to receive the product back, it is sent to them through a convenient channel, but all costs for delivery are at the client’s expense.
- If the client does not claim their product in 30 (thirty) work days after being informed of Bambuki LTD’s standpoint, Bambuki LTD reserves the right to dispose of the product at their own discretion and do not owe any sums regarding the product value and any expenses of its initial owner.
By reading these General Terms and Conditions and with any subsequent use of the online shop for purchase, the client unconditionally agrees to them. If the client does not wish to agree to all aforementioned, please do not use the online shop.
The user of the www.bambukifamily.com online shop is obliged to indemnify and hold the Supplier harmless in legal action and third party claims (regardless of whether they are justified or not) for all damage and expenses (including lawyer and court fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- fulfillment of any obligations under the contract;
- infringement of copyright, producer, broadcast or other rights on intellectual or industrial property;
- unlawful transfer of rights granted to the user to third parties for the duration and terms of the contract;
- misreporting the presence or absence of a consumer as defined in the Law on Consumer Protection.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for cases of force majeure, accidents, Internet failure, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state bodies.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for damage caused to third parties by the user.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for material or non-material damage in terms of loss of profit or damage suffered by the client during the process of using or not using the bambukifamily.com online shop and entering into a purchases/sale agreement with the supplier.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for the downtime of the online shop due to force majeure.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for damage from comments, opinions and publications under the products in the bambukifamily.com online shop.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility for any security measures override of technical appliances that may have led to loss of information, spread of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences.
Bambuki LTD does not bear responsibility in case of entering into a purchases/sale agreement, granting access to information, or loss or change of data due to false legitimation of third parties pretending to be the user if circumstances imply that is the user themselves.
The colour you see fully depends on your computer system and Bambuki LTD cannot guarantee that your monitor, phone, tablet or other device will present those colours accurately.